In today’s episode of Quit Your 9 to 5 Podcast, we have an amazing guest, Chatoya Antwine, helps entrepreneurs and professionals become more organized and productive throughout their success journey. Chatoya shares about her businesses and different strings of income and more about Creative CoLAB.
Chatoya Antwine is the Owner and Executive Planner of A la carte Galore, LLC. A la carte Galore, also referred to as a One-Stop Shop, provides services nationwide for event planning, travel planning, financial planning, and career planning. A la carte Galore was officially formed in Detroit, MI in March 2014 and attracts most of its business in the Metro Detroit area and Chicago, IL.
Chatoya is a native Detroiter holding a Bachelor of Arts in Finance from Michigan State University and Masters in Accounting from Wayne State University. Chatoya is passionate about planning and helping entrepreneurs and professionals become more organized and productive throughout their success journey. She enjoys providing various tips, tools, and resources to assist with planning strategically, prioritizing goals and tasks, and managing their busy lifestyles.
Topics Discussed in this Episode:
- What Creative CoLAB is all about
- How to design and create the life you want to live
- Why collaboration is better than competition
- What made Chatoya pursue her business full-time
- She shared about the things she started to do in setting up her business before leaving her 9 to 5
- How she decided to leave the corporate world for good
- Chatoya talked about her other strings of income to get her by the first few weeks she left corporate America
- Why less is more
- How to handle telling parents and the family in leaving the corporate world
- Tools to use on a regular basis in running a business
- How seeing your goals visually can help you
- Why writing your plans down can help you in achieving goals better
- How to mitigate stress from handling copycats
- Why you should have revenue goals
- Chatoya shares what she is currently working on
Resources Discussed in this Episode:
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- The ONE Thing by Gary W. Keller and Jay Papasan
- Thrive: The Third Metric to Redefining Success and Creating a Life of Well-being, Wisdome and Wonder by Arriana Huffington
- Shift Your Creative Mindset Journal by Chatoya Antwine
This interview is a must listen for entrepreneurs who want to be part of a community of entrepreneurs and creatives!
- “Whatever I’m doing I make sure that I’m doing something that’ll get me to the next level.”
- “Mind your own business and watch it grow.”
More From Chatoya:
- Facebook: Chatoya Antwine
- Twitter: @chatoyajaneil
- Instagram: @chatoyajaneil
Get Our #1 Best Selling Book Available on Amazon.com!
Have you joined our Quit Your 9 to 5 Mastermind Community yet? Join hundreds of side hustlers and get accountability and support in growing your business, the right way! Join here.
This one is important – If you like the Quit Your 9 to 5 Show, please rate and review us on iTunes. It helps us connect with more hustlers and grow our bomb community!
CONNECT WITH US ON INSTAGRAM:
- Quit Your 9 to 5 Academy – @quityour9to5academy
- Damian – @damianduncan
- Timeesha – @timeeshaduncan