In today’s episode of Quit Your 9 to 5 Podcast, we are talking to Maya Elious, a personal branding strategist teaching content creators how to monetize their content. Maya takes us backstage on the process her clients go through in creating amazing content successfully.
Maya Elious is a personal branding strategist that teaches content creators and experts how to strategize, organize, and monetize their online business.
She creates online courses and coaching programs with a focus on teaching her students how to create a magnetic message and captivating content that’s aligned with their purpose so they can build a powerful, meaningful online presence.
Through her blog MayaElious.com, she shares dozens of blog posts and resources that help experts curate content and products that will help them make money online.
She enjoys sharing her story about transitioning into a full-time entrepreneur with young professionals and aspiring businesswomen to help them reach their life and career goals. She does this by speaking, writing, coaching, and hosting workshops about branding, strategy and personal development.
When she’s not helping her clients take over the world, she can be found traveling, tweeting, or Netflixing.
Topics Discussed in this Episode:
- What process to go through in creating killer content
- What are best practices in driving traffic to a website and in drawing audiences to check out your content?
- What are different platforms to use when engaging with your audience?
- What a content calendar is and how to utilize it in a business
- Which content should be given away for free and which content should be paid
This interview is a must listen for entrepreneurs who want to create impressive content!
- “When you’re creating content, you always want to think about what it is your audience is struggling with, what are the questions that they would ask and then create content based on answering just one question and that also helps you diversify your content instead of trying to put all of the answers in one platform.”
- “It’s not about the quantity of your content, it’s really about the quality of your content.”
- “You want to give away for free the things what people should be doing and why they should be doing it. And the things that people pay for is how they should be doing it.”
- “Don’t give up on the things that taught you to where you are in the first place.”
- “When you try to serve everyone, you serve no one.”
More From Maya:
- Website: http://www.mayaelious.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mayaeliousdotcom/
- Twitter: @MayaElious
- Instagram: @mayaelious
- Join Maya’s Get Paid Challenge, HERE!
Get Our #1 Best Selling Book Available on Amazon.com!
Have you joined our Quit Your 9 to 5 Mastermind Community yet? Join hundreds of side hustlers and get accountability and support in growing your business, the right way! Join here.
This one is important – If you like the Quit Your 9 to 5 Show, please rate and review us on iTunes. It helps us connect with more hustlers and grow our bomb community!
CONNECT WITH US ON INSTAGRAM:
- Quit Your 9 to 5 Academy – @quityour9to5academy
- Damian – @damianduncan
- Timeesha – @timeeshaduncan