Welcome to our 23rd episode of Quit Your 9 to 5 podcast show! Today we will be talking again with the amazing Apryl Beverly! In this episode, Apryl shares with us how to pimp Facebook to use it efficiently to advertise your business, grow your client base and save your coins!
Apryl Beverly, Million-Dollar Word Stylist and founder of BAAB Writing is an award-winning copywriter who has helped solo entrepreneurs, small business owners, CEOs and marketing executives of big profitable brands generate millions in revenue – all by tapping into the power of words.
Known for her educated, “tell-it-like-it-is” writing voice, Apryl has broken just about every grammar rule she ever learned and survived the wrath of her English teachers. She is a graduate of The Ohio State University in Journalism and the University of Phoenix in Masters of Business Administration in Marketing. She’s mom to the most amazing kid in the universe and is married to the masterful “money man.”
Join our Private Community aka our and continue the conversation on how you can quit your 9 to 5 and connect with more biz hustler’s to grow your business.
If you like the Quit Your 9 to 5 Show, please rate and review us on iTunes. It helps us connect with more hustlers and grow our bomb community!
Topics Discussed in this Episode:
• Why Entrepreneurs Need To Use Facebook Ads?
• How Do You Find Your Target Market?
• Boosting Facebook Post – How To Do It The Right Way
• How Much To Spend on A Facebook Ad?
• How Do You Know A Good Conversion Rate?
• How To Create Copy That Converts
• Tips on How To Evoke Emotion in Writing
This interview is a must listen for entrepreneurs who want to earn money in their business using Facebook ads to promote their businesses.
• “You need to think outside of the box and think differently.”
• “Even if you’re not running ads… you can still use Facebook to get insights – free info of who wants your stuff.”
• “Look at what the larger companies are doing and duplicate that on a smaller scale.”
• “You got to feed the machine…you got to go heavy and then you win yourself back.”
• “When it feels real, it doesn’t feel imitated…it feels authentic to people.”
Resources Discussed in this Episode:
F.A.S.T. Money! The Easy Way to Use Facebook Ads to Hook Smokin’ Hot Leads by Apryl Beverly
More From Apryl:
CONNECT WITH US ON INSTAGRAM:
• Quit Your 9 to 5 Academy – @quityour9to5academy
• Damian – @damianduncan
• Timeesha – @timeeshaduncan